Thursday, July 28, 2011

:D :D

Hello !! ^^ veryy long din hear from me dy rite? i kinda forgotten my blog url ;S but still rmb my password hehe :D

Lets skip that shall we? today was bad for me...got sick very bad and SLEPT whole day at school D; too sien dy cant even move body ache but some INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE thought i was joking ==

Thailand and Indonesia students came over our school for the student exchange program last monday ;s some of them were friendly but others were not that friendly,they stared at me in an awkward way when i greet them D; but they did something fun xD,they teach me how to play siam blackjack :)

Went tanjung bungah at night time with cousins to eat burger ^^ so YUMMY!! u guys and girls shud really try it :D

i think thats all for today...kinda sick so din really take photos ;s
till next time..

Signing out,
Sick Smiley D;

No comments:

Post a Comment