Friday, November 12, 2010

Meeting ^^

Today meeting for the first time was held at my house(1/20 meetings ._.) was quite fun but i din join them for lunch as me and kah heng went to B.Jambul to get my phone^^finally get repaired ler and i learnt my lesson =S not to slide my phone up and down too many times...and i can upload piccas AGAIN xD today meeting was okay,not many of us showed up accept for me,nelson,kah heng,kevin,wei wei,pei er...others cant come dunno why also D; so we only had 6 ppl showed up but we did quite a number of things =D

We painted our banner,actually its the guides who painted it ._.(nice hor)^^
Then we had some fun time^^we talk crap and took photos x](the girl looks like siao cha bor xD)

And evryday is 1day closer to taking pmr results im so nervous...someone pls help me T_T 4 more days to our 7th anniversary ^^ muacks i love u baby

Annoying orange signing out...nyahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment