Thursday, November 11, 2010

Finally going to get phone repaired tomorrow^^

YAY yay,just came back from bj and brought my phone there to repair it^^ but 1 thing i hate bout that seller is tat when i bought the phone they told me there is a warranty of 1 year for my phone but when i got thr just now they told me "ur reben no warranty wan,only ur phone i.c,chip set and other stuffs are warrantied"im like WTF??!! phone got warranty but the reben no warranty?so end up i had to pay rm80 to fix it and they gonna pass my fully repaired phone to me by tomorrow xD

Im thinking of changing phone cos i think slide phones does not suit me as i text alot ;D so im thinking of getting either a Nokia 5800XM :S the selling price is rm899(rm799 after discount) and my phone can be traded in for bout rm 250 which was quite a low price cos i just bought my phone about 8 months ago T_T so fas wan the price drop sob sob.....But anyways finally me get me phone repaired^^very happy for tat xD

Tomorrow`s meeting are gonna be held at our place but be4 tat im gonna go bj to get my phone first .__. then after tat only cont meeting :D
OH YEA,me just remembered something we had new names for our unit members d xDD let me state it down...the following names are:

Nicholas: Annoying Orange
Kevin: The Pear
Nelson: The Banana 1
Min Yi: The Banana 2
Pei Er: Lady Pasta
Wei Wei: The Pumpkin
Sabrina: The Lemon
Kah Heng:The midget apple

xD those stated above are our new names sorry if i left out anyone :S
Todays meeting was quite fun as quite a number of our members appear today^^sabrina`s mum bought laksa from Air Itam for us(she very kind wan kay ;D)then after tat we practice our dance and make some upgrade for our banner,the guides went to cut and edit their songs for their guide dance...me gtg le parents nagging,mad wan they all no school also sleep early got school also sleep early .__. (someone help me pls) sob'

Buh bye ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment