Wednesday, November 10, 2010

start of something new ...

Today not a very good day,neither a very bad day cus erm...my fren ask he help her out asking SOMEBODY something,tat guy apparently just break with her without telling the appropiate reason and make her very sad T_T and im the err...wad do u call tat again??oh ya,something ike cupid angel^^i must advise this GUY to make the right decision as i can see that she really fell for him and he just seem unbothered :S i hope SOME ppl dun support him in breakin with her...

i behalf of HIM is really very very sorry to u...i din expect him to be like that and i thought he was a serious guy .__. looks like we just found out the answer...

anyways today alot of ppl came to my new house to fix electrical appliances such as the air cond,fan,lights,power points and a few more items...i din really take pics this time as my phone has been in a super-serious-near-destruction level,if i dun get my phone repaired soon i think the whole phone will soon crumble to dust :S For tea time i had tasted the world`s most delicious kuih ever xD my grandma home made kuih,i ate almost half the whole plate and the plate was the size of a tyre ._. now i know u guys/girls are thinking tat what kind of beast could swallow half a plate(size of a tyre)kuih down,but guess wad,im a teddy bear ;D and teddy DO EAT alot^^

Moving in to my new house soon but dun know weather my mum will organize a open-house party sob sob...she say tat open house ltr ppl come do our house messy :S if im not mistaken my new house address is...errr....what is it again*runs off to see road name
Oh ya its persiaran minden 1 house 42 i think :S see i pro wan can remember house address^^
i am thinking of going bac to my greenlane house as this is my last few days staying in that house be4 we move in to our new house sob sob...the memories that i had with it for 15 years T_T all my saliva that i had drooled in that house,the amount of times that i had hit my head against the door :D

And 1 more thing soon its gonna be the 7th aniverssary ^^ i love u babe muacks
Signing out
Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment